1 Day until Reaping

I just can't wait for tomorrow!! It might not be the 23rd of March, but I'm thinking SBY wanted to watch Hunger Games too so he decided to move the movie premier forward lol.
GOSH I just can't wait! I just can't wait to see Peeta, and Katniss, Cinna and Portia, Haymitch and Effie, Cato and Clove, and Prim. Yes, lovely Primrose Everdeen. 
I just finished Mockingjay. I just couldn't believe I finished all those games, war and romantic moments in 6 days. I might be a bit over-acting because of the world premier of The Hunger Games, but I just couldn't wait!!! Anyway, right now I am watching PRINCESS AND THE FROG. Ohiya, today, after I finished three of those awesome books, I text Ela and talked about the third book. We thought that Johanna should definitely be played by Kat Dennings, President Coin played by Merryl Streep, Plutarch played by David Thewils, Finnick played by Chace Crawford and Annie played by the lovely Amanda Seyfried. We imagined things outside the box, like Gary Ross and casting crew finding an Indoesian girl to play on the 2nd and 3rd movie.... Oh I don't know...... Play as Tigris or something............ lol.

I found some interesting quotes on The Hunger Games trilogy. Katniss is really..... good with words. I just love her. I love Suzanne Collins. I just hate her for making up such good characters. I fell in love with her characters, bad. Especially with Peeta.  Peeta is sweet, shy, braze yet he's so hardheaded. Not as hardheaded like Gale though. I don't like Gale for liking Katniss. He and Katniss share a lot of things in common but like what Katniss said, "That what I need to survive is not Gale's fire, kindled with rage and hatred. I have plenty of fire myself. What I need is the dandelion in the spring. The bright yellow that means rebirth instead of destruction. The promise that life can go on, no matter how bad our losses. That it can be good again. And only Peeta can give me that." I read that part again and again, and realize that when you want to survive your whole life, find someone who is your opposite. I won't be spoiling more from the books, though. You can just read it by yourself. Ohiya, I'm going to have my Ujian Akhir Nasional next week, so WISH ME LUCK SWEETHEARTS!!! <3 I might need some goodluck though. Everything has been bothering me. :s



Ohiya, I won't forget to put the quote of the day!



"Lawrence: 'Prince, I have been looking for you everywhere!'

Prince Naveen: 'What a coincidence, because I have been avoiding you everywhere!'"

- Princess and the Frog


Okay NO that wasn't the quote of the day, I was just messing with you guys.


"I'm sick of people lying to me for my own good. Because really it's mostly for their own good." 
- Katniss Everdeen (Mockingjay)
BY THE WAY I JUST DOWNLOADED SIMSIMI X_X and I'm going to post some random picture I am liking right now.







Comments