Moon, Traveling, Us☀

I am sooo lucky to have finished all the exam from the ministry of education. SOOO RELAXED. Well, not really though. I'm still having my end of school exam from school, soooo.......

Anyways, I am currently reading Perahu Kertas for the 3rd time, although I am not reading it 2 days in a row, I am still so happy reading it. Oh and I just knew om Hanung is making Perahu Kertas' movie YAYYERS<3 My title is one of the chapters from Perahu Kertas. It is actually in Indonesian that says "Bulan, Perjalanan, Kita" One of my favourite chapters.

When I was at home studying for the exams, I took breaks and started drawing moons. I am also in the process of making a new English cerpen (short story). It's actually my first time making an English short story cause for all these years I've always been making Indonesian short stories. The short story is about a girl and her boyfriend traveling. It's not that complicated, really. But I described the story to its fullest! 

Here's my drawing of the moon:

YAY FOR MOON ICING

And oh. I braided my hair yesterday!!! I got tired of learning social studies for hours and hours, so.... BRAIDS

I edited the picture with iPad application Sketchbook X

And um, guys please open this website! It's an interesting site I got from my friend. And I promise there won't be any scary or gross stuff in it.

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO JOIN:

THE QUIET PLACE        PRACTICE RELAXATION                   THE THOUGHTS ROOM

and um last thing,
I am now at mba Dania's. Got a big day tomorrow. Going to dance at Swara Mahardhika's anniversary yay! 
Quote of the Day:

"People change, and often they become the person they said they will never be"
- Rob Kardashian

Comments