Thursday, January 3

Starters

The computer at my transit house hasn't been installed by dad yet and the wifi isn't working yet, so i can't use my laptop so i'm left with the ipad. I don't have a lot to say though.

So on the first of january, my family and i slept over at pullman hotel central park. I met rahma at central park at 10.30 pm lol but i missed her so much so i was very excited. The next day, arique, dad, julian and i went to gandaria city. And then we watched 4D roller coaster thingy and our faces were very ugly. I know that because dad recorded the tv that was recording us while we were playing.

Today's the third, and i have nothing planned except dad's taking julian and i to watch his friend perform at the black cat jazz club tonight. So this morning, i went to my new house that i'll be living, starting july... So excited about my room!! And then i went to my dad's office and did nothing important. So i read the book that i borrowed from the library before the holiday started, titled a wrinkle in time. Very good, yet complicated and imaginative book. Finished it at 6-ish this afternoon, and then i spent 4 hours listening and wathing movie clips of almost famous, the breakfast club, and pitch perfect. I also watched interviews of the movie/book, the perks of being a wallflower.

I'm going to have a movie marathon night with trista tomorrow!! Continueing our 70s-2000s movies!!

Have a great thursday night, loves! x







2 comments:

  1. Eh, Janis sama Jules mau pindah ke mana? Btw, cute pictures you have there! Lucuuuu banget!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ke jagakarsa buu hehe tapi masih on julyy

      Delete

Tell me what you think