M&M Cookie Bars with Esther

I don't know if i'm the only one who names their oven, but yeah. I decided to call my new oven Esther, because it is the first name that came up in my head whilst writing this post. This morning I created breakfast using Esther by cracking an egg & turkey slices in a loaf pan and baking it for 10 minutes. It turned out okay. And then (as I have planned a few days before), I decided to bake M&M Cookie Bars as a first attempt before making them for my dear friends for Ied.

I got the recipe from Divas Can Cook (cause I'm a diva) (just kidding). The recipe is really good, but my cookie bars turn out too sweet & overcooked. It's because I'm a rookie baker. Whoops rookie mistake. I used palm sugar instead of brown sugar, which is probably what makes it too sweet. And I baked it for 30 minutes at 160 degrees C, which is probably too hot or too long. Also, the thickness of the bars are too thick, which makes it hard to bite. Now I'm confused on who are going to eat all the cookies /sigh/

The result of the cookie bars should be like this:


But it ended up like this:


Whoopsie Daisy

I'm going to have a month worth of holiday, and I'm going to be baking, cleaning up my room & learning how to drive. Have a great day, lovers.

Comments