GOD PUT A SMILE UPON YOUR FACE

PH | SARAS, VERIX, JANIS


This semester got tougher for my classmates and I because we're only two months away from our exams. School and adults and even my cousins are forcing and asking me what I want for uni, and where do I want it, and to be honest it's making me a bit insane. Although it did, I started to apply for scholarships abroad. To apply for one of the scholarship, I had to make a video about me and why I'm the school's material. I asked a few of my friends to help me make the video, and they were kind enough to join the fun on the one sunny time Cibubur ever had on this rainy month.








I have The Candace Flynn neck









A quote I am feeling this month that I would like to share to you, "Sometimes a person's mind is more attractive than their physical appearance". And that, everyone, is what you should find in looking for a partner.

Thank you Saras, Verix, Ifa, Oji, Anya, Julian and Bisma for being a part of this project.

Please help me get to Parsons New School for Design by viewing, liking and commenting on this video here. Thank you!