Younger Now

Change is a thing you can count on; I feel so much younger now

Pictures from our 6th (I think. Not really sure) barbecue. Happy to be here with some of my closest friends from school. Same like before, we spend the night with a plenty of meat, carbonated water, donuts (surprisingly, thanks to our new comer Bhas for bringin them!), fries and Oji's homemade cake. Egg and flour throwing and a communal shower is also included during the night. Also, Gonjiam and Babadook were also there with us. Being reunited with these people is one of the things I look forward to when I go back home. Always a pleasure being with them. Anyway, happy Eid al-Fitr to my lovers who are celebrating. May your days be bright, and your relationships peaceful. Much love.


Ladies of the night (Intan couldn't make it)

Our youngest ones finally turning 17

Hanging out with the classmate(s)

Deshinta and her kids


Bitchin' (except for Bhas who is super excited to join our bbq. We're glad you're here too, man)

It's pretty scary that this time next year I'll probably be finished with uni. And so will Julian and Bis will be finished with high school. Time flies too fast.

Pictures taken with a smart phone and a pocket camera.
Edited on Afterlight and Adobe Photoshop.

Comments