Dreamy Adventures of Janis - Chapt. One


After postponing my schedule to develop the film rolls that has been in my cabinet for a period of time, I finally did it. I developed them! And added subtitles to it to make them more... interesting. These pictures were taken in January 2018 and January/February 2019, all during my time doing the micro plastics research in Nusa Lembongan. I wrote more about it herehere & here. Nusa Lembongan, and the other Nusa islands really made a mark in my heart. I'm glad I get to spend a some time in these islands. It's always a pleasure.

Subtitles are imaginary, but also inspired from real life conversations. All pictures taken with a Lomography Sprocket Rocket and an Aquapix Lomography, with a Lomo Colour Negative 400 ISO 35mm film & expired Kodak Porta 800 film, unless stated otherwise. Thank you April for taking some of these pictures as well.


























Comments