95. 31 DEC

Last post this year??? Ah 2014 has been amazingly scary and tiring. Highlights: skadik, personal project, prom, clean & clear, tommy ross, meeting yasminn, pulang sama dia, and i can't think of more. Bismillah yaAllah semoga 2015 lebih memorable & lebih banyak achievement yang janis bisa kerjain. Semoga hubungan-hubugan janis sama orang lain meluas & membaik. Semoga janis bisa find myself & lebih pede dari sebelumnya. I would like to travel more with the people i love. I want to live and be young. I want to meet new people. Jan mau kerjain lebih banyak project dengan orang-orang kreatif. Jan mau ke bali. Mau ke banten. Mau ke korea. Janis mau main kembang api on random nights in a rooftop with good people and a bottle of wine (??). Jan mau fancy dinner. I want to graduate high school with a result i can be proud of and can take me elsewhere. I want to be loved by a guy and i want to love him as well. I want to be missed and to be remembered. I want people to know me. Semoga janis gak depresi-depresi lagi gara-gara cinta yang gak kesampean yang bullshit juga. I learned a lot and i'm hoping to be able to apply what i've learn and learn more as well. Bismillah yaAllah.

This was my last e-diary entry (more like Notes on my iPhone) on 2014. Check my letter to 2014 here.